RESEARCH TECHNICIAN II
The Duke Early Experience and the Developing Brain (DEED) Lab, an NIH funded lab in Duke's Psychology & Neuroscience department, is seeking a research technician with a significant interest in infant/toddler development and testing. http://www.hr.duke.edu/jobs/apply/external.php?reqid=101695BR
Desired skills/experience include:
* A high degree of comfort in working with young children and their families.
* Previous experience in conducting research with infants/toddlers is highly desirable. However, previous
experience leading structured activities for infants/toddlers (e.g., nanny, daycare provider, etc.) will also
be viewed favorably.
* Coursework and/or research experience in relevant field(s) (e.g., autism spectrum disorder, clinical
psychology, developmental psychology, cognitive neuroscience, socioemotional development, etc.)
* Experience with eye tracking data collection is a plus
* Experience with relevant software is a plus (e.g., Datavyu, R, etc.)