Project Coordinator Position at the University of Pittsburgh
This position is at the Learning Research and Development Center (LRDC), a multi-disciplinary center for research to advance the science of learning by bringing together leading researchers in the cognitive, social, and educational sciences.
The primary duties of this Project Coordinator will be the data coordination and collection for a project centered around income, parenting, and perceptions of financial stress. We are particularly interested in family income dynamics, and associations with parental stress and behavior and adolescents’ perceptions of family financial stress. This will involve the collection of multiple survey measures (using Qualtrics Surveys) about household income, parental functioning and behavior, and family demographics. Staff will recruit parents and children and collect self-report measures of family functioning and child behavioral problems.
For this work, specific duties include:
- Recruiting, screening, scheduling and running research participants in the laboratory, as well as offsite
- Organizing and analyzing data with statistical software
- Operating computer systems
- Supervising undergraduate research assistants
- Contributing to research reports, grant proposals and presentations
- Compiling and managing IRB submissions
Additional information and the formal application are located at: