Research Associate - Haskins Laboratories
Qualified individuals are invited to apply for a full-time Research Associate position at Haskins Laboratories (https://haskinslabs.org) in New Haven, CT. The successful candidate will join the labs of Professors Nicole Landi, Elena Grigorenko, and Kenneth Pugh which investigate the cognitive and neural bases of reading development and disability using behavioral and neuroimaging techniques (MRI, EEG and NIRS). This position will primarily involve analysis of MRI data; successful applicants will be involved in all aspects of the research process.
- BA or BS in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience or related field
- Some experience with structural or functional MRI data processing and relevant software (e.g., AFNI, SPM, FreeSurfer, FSL)
Additional relevant skills include:
- Programming experience (e.g., Python, Matlab)
- Experience with statistical analysis (e.g., SPSS, R)
- Experience with data management software (e.g., REDCap, Qualtrics)
Interested applicants should contact Tammy Ursini, Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cover letter, resume, copy of (unofficial) transcripts, and the names of three potential references. Please note “Landi Lab”, in the subject line of your email. The position will remain open until filled, with an anticipated start date of August 1, 2019 or sooner (a later start date is also possible).
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience. Haskins Laboratories is a private, non-profit research institute with a primary focus on speech, language, reading, and their biological basis. Haskins has long-standing, formal affiliations with the University of Connecticut and Yale University. Haskins Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.