I regret to inform you that the North Carolina Cognition Meeting scheduled for March 21st, 2020 has been cancelled. To minimize potential health risks amid COVID-19 concerns, Duke University has cancelled all Duke-sponsored in-person events.
We will follow up with more information ASAP. We will figure out how to refund everyone who has already paid via Eventbrite or check.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Submissions and Registration:
You may select one of the following presentation types:
- Talk – 20 minutes (15 minute talk plus time for questions)
- Data Blitz – 5 minutes (no questions)
- Poster (NOTE: each board is 40" x 32")
Data blitz and poster submissions only require a title; talks also require a 150 word abstract.
** Click here to complete a qualtrics survey to register! **
Submissions will be confirmed via email. Acceptances will be made on a rolling basis.
- Faculty $40
- Postdoctoral Fellows: $20
- Graduate Students: $20
- Undergraduates: $20
- Community Members: $20
Registration includes parking and food. Coffee and light fare will be provided at the beginning of the conference, as well as lunch and an afternoon snack. The survey will allow you to indicate if you need/prefer a vegan or vegetarian lunch.
How to Pay
There are three options:
- pay at the door, using cash (exact change appreciated!)
- mail a check by March 14th, made payable to Duke University. Mail it to: NCCG c/o April Lehman, Dept. of Psychology & Neuroscience, Duke University, Campus Box 90086, Durham, NC 27708-0086
- pay using a credit card via eventbrite. Note that eventbrite will add processing fees ($4.06 for faculty and $2.85 for everyone else).