Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Psychology
- Undergraduate Research Printable Brochure
- Research Practicum & Ongoing Research Opportunities
- Independent Study
- Summer Vertical Integration Program (VIP)
- Graduation with Distinction
- PSY Course Research Participation Requirement
Funding and Support
Undergraduate research is strongly supported by Trinity College of Arts and Sciences through the Office of Undergraduate Research Support (URS), available to help students think about their research interests and better understand the variety of opportunities for undergraduate research at Duke along with a growing list of financial support in the form of grants, fellowships, and scholarships.
Through the generous support from the Charles Lafitte Foundation, students pursuing majors in psychology and neuroscience are eligible to apply for departmental research grants. Call for applications go out via listserve at the beginning of each semester. We also collaborate closely with the Duke Library System to connect students with supporting research services.